The need to establish the Spain-Asean Business Association began to be progressively agreed on among different political, diplomatic and economic sectors from Spain and Southeast Asia.
Founders Spain-ASEAN Business Association
The founders already had the previous experience of two other Associations, the Spanish- Malaysian and the Spanish-Indonesian, so its creation was nothing but the natural convergence of these two into a much broader and much more ambitious project.
A project covering the ten countries that make up the Association Of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), starting with those with accredited embassies in Spanish territory, and which seeks to enhance the economic, commercial and financial relations between Spain and each of them; To promote active coordination between the public administrations and the respective companies; and to ensure reciprocal support in the organization of bilateral activities and visits.
Board of the Spain-Asean Business Association
Mr. Tomás González Pérez,representing IDOM S.A.U.
Mr Felipe Canet Cloquell,representing Centunión S.A.
Mr Manuel Valdés Colón de Carvajal,representing Globaltec Desarrollos y Ingenieria S.A.
Mr. Antonio Viñal Casas, representing AVCO Legal.
- Mr Manuel Alabart Fernández – Cavada, representing Técnicas Reunidas.
- Mr. José Sebastián De Erice y Gómez Acebo,representing Técnicas Reunidas.
- Mr. Iñigo de PalacioEspaña, representing Indra Sistemas S.A.
- Mr Alfredo Velasco Erquicia,representing Befesa Medio Ambiente S.L.
- Mrs. Aranza Hernanz Martín, representing Repsol S.A.