1. This Legal Notice governs the use of www.asempea.com (hereinafter, Web page) That the Spain-Asean Business Association (ASEMPEA) makes available to its users.
2. The use of the website implies that the user accepts these terms and conditions and that he agrees to use it in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice and the current regulations.
3. The user can freely access the website, but not to those parts of it that are not available or require a previous registration.
4. The user guarantees the authenticity of the data provided to ASEMPEA, but it is not responsible for the damage caused by the use of such data.
5. The user is refrain to use any service for illicit purposes that may damage, overload, deteriorate or prevent the use of services, computers, documents, files and any kind of content stored on any computer or server belonging to ASEMPEA or any other user.
6. The user agrees to use the contents of the website correctly, including, but not limited to, texts, drawings, images, graphics, icons, technologies, software, links and other contents, as well as its graphic design and source code, accordance with this Legal Notice and the regulations in force in the matter.
7. ASEMPEA will remove any information or content that may disturb the normal functioning of the website or contrary to the current regulations in the matter.
8. The user or any other person who wishes to establish a link between his website and www.asempea.com is strictly prohibited to reproduce the home page; Make false, inaccurate or incorrect statements on the website or in the services; Reproducing content opposite to third party rights, illicit information or illicit content.
9. The content, structure and presentation of the website are the property of ASEMPEA or third parties and are protected by current regulations on intellectual property. Reproduction of any part is strictly prohibited in accordance with those prevented by the current regulations.
10. ASEMPEA shall not be liable for any damages, of any nature, relating to the presence of viruses that may affect the computers, electronic documents or files of the user; Quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information, contents and services on the Web page or in the links; Use of the services and contents by the users.
11. Any notification made by the user or third parties to ASEMPEA will be considered effective provided that it is sent by certified mail with acknowledgement of receipt to ASEMPEA, Velázquez, 37, 28001, Madrid, Spain, or by electronic mail through this web page.
12. ASEMPEA reserves the right to suspend its services at any time, in particular the user who infringes this Legal Notice.
13. This Legal Notice and any relationship or contact with ASEMPEA will be governed by the Spanish regulations in force. Any disputes will be resolved by the competent Spanish Courts.