- Promote business partnership and R&D cooperation between Thailand and Spain in renewable energy.
2. Identify potential of collaborative projects / activities for Thai and Spanish private sector in renewable energy, particularly in the field of solar, wind and biomass.
3. Sharing knowledge on Spanish technology and innovation in renewable energy, particularly in the field of solar, wind and biomass, among Thai institutions concerned.
Date & Time
Tuesday 13 July 2021, (10.00-12.15 hrs. Spain’s local time / 15.00-17.15 hrs. Thailand’s local time).
Hybrid format (virtual participation or attendance in person at Hotel Meliã Madrid Serrano, C/ de Claudio Coello, 139, 28006 Madrid, Spain).
Mr. Tomas Gonzalez, President of Spain-ASEAN Business Association (ASEMPEA).
(15.00-15.10 hrs. TH)
(15.10-16.30 hrs. TH)
Investment and Partnership Opportunities
1.- Spain’s outbound investment policy in renewable energy.
2.- Overview on Thailand’s renewable energy (policy, rules and regulations / projects development and perspectives from Thai major energy companies).
3.- Investment in Thailand: Incentives and Privileges.
4.- Spain’s renewable energy activities.
(16.30-17.15 hrs. TH)
Research and Development Cooperation
1.- R&D in Spain’s renewable energy. Centre for Energy, Environment and Technology (CIEMAT – 15mins.).
2.- R&D in Thailand’s renewable energy.
3.- Funding for Innovation Cooperation and Tech Partnership between Spain and Thailand.
- Spanish companies in renewable energy sector, particularly in the field of solar, wind and biomass.
2. Thai and Spanish R&D agencies with specialization in renewable energy.
Request information about the Seminar: Thailand-Spain Partnership Towards Green Energy.
C/ Velázquez, 37 28001 Madrid
+34 91 420 24 27